- You will be getting error pop up repeatedly.
- Your computer may freeze from to time.
- Corrupt Office DLL Files.
- Incomplete installation.
- DNS conflict.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivirus
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 2: Uninstall Previous Edition of Office suite
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Program and Features..
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Press Uninstall and follow the steps.
Step 3: Check System Files For Error
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 5: Run the office install again.
Problem should be resolved by now. If the problem persists, there might be critical errors and which should be looked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.