- You will get an Error window with code 30088-15
- Internet Speed will slow down
- System performance will become sluggish.
- DNS error
- Corrupt System files
- IP conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivirus software
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 2 : Uninstall previous version of Microsoft Office
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Program and Features..
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Select Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 3 : Try installing Microsoft Office again.
In most cases error code 30088-15 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.