- Microsoft Office installation will stop in between.
- You will get an error Pop up window.
- Your system may freeze time to time during installation.
- Proxy/Firewall Conflict
- Corrupt System Files
- Slow Internet Speed
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Uninstall/Remove Previous Microsoft Office installation
Note: If you are doing fresh installation you can skip this step
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Type “Microsoft Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the steps.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
In case of Microsoft Windows 8 follow the steps below.
1) Press Win key + Q and type Control Panel
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 3: Try installing Microsoft office again.
32-4 error code should be resolved by now. If the error still persists it means one or more program in your system is conflicting with Microsoft office installation. We recommend to get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.